Pumpkin Pie Pecan Bars
Tis the season! Pumpkin pie everything is everywhere... and I'm not mad! As the cold season approaches it's important to incorporate seasonal items into your diet. Buy local, seasonal products and your body, community, and wallet will thank you! With minimal sugar and real ingredients, these babies are SO simple and SO satisfying ! Check out the recipe below!
1 cup of organic pumpkin puree
1 cup of Gluten free Oats (I used Bob's Red Mill)
1 tbsp of tahini
4 deglet noor dates
Toppings: shredded coconut and pecans
- Combine all wet ingredients together and blend in a food processor
- Place and flatten mixture onto baking paper
- Let sit in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Take out of the freezer and add the toppings
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes until soft and enjoy!